1. To get Kaley Cuoco’s hairstyle, start by applying a gel to damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then blow dry using a paddle brush.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to smooth your hair.
3. Rub a dime-sized amount of pomade between your hands.
4. Smooth your hair tight against your head.
5. Tuck your hair behind your ears.
6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
Rate this photo:
for signing up!
Please add us to your safe send list
so our emails land in your inbox.