1. To get Sarah Hyland's hairstyle, blow dry your hair evenly using your fingers.
2. Once your hair is dry, apply a smoothing balm onto the palms of your hands and rub over the top and sides of your hair.
3. Gather your hair up into a high ponytail at the top of your head. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth the sides down as you go.
4. After your hair is secured with an elastic, twist your ponytail ends then wrap them around the base of the elastic. Make sure the wrap the twisted ends around the base so the bun forms vertically, not wide.
5. Secure the ends with multiple bobby pins, then finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
Rate this photo: