1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply a generous amount of volumizing mousse to the roots of your hair. Flip your hair over and blow dry roughly using your hands to add volume.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, flip it back around and use a paddle brush to get rid of any tangles.
4. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in large sections. Twist the barrel in the same direction each time to get uniform waves.
5. Once you've created waves throughout your hair, mist them with strong-hold hairspray to keep them in place.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Rate this photo: