1. To get started, apply a texturizing product and blow dry hair with a diffuser (quell your inner perfectionist -- it's supposed to be a little tousled).
2. Now, take a super-small curling iron, or a crimping tool, and go over all your hair (even your bangs), because even though it's in a bun, you can still see the curls.
3. Next, create a side part -- it only has to go back about two inches, then pull your hair, except for your side-swept bangs, into a loose ponytail very high on your crown.
4. Take the tips of your hair and wrap them loosely around the base of your pony tail, and secure with pins.
5. Finish by pulling out a few small wisps of hair near your ears. And worry not about flyways, the point is to look a little bit messy. Put in a tiara or headband if you really want to up the glam like Johansson did.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Rate this photo: