1. Start by using a gel on damp hair.
2. To do the twist: Begin in front with a small section of hair and make a couple of twists. Then, take another small section and twist this into the original twist. Keep picking up hair and twisting it in until you reach behind your ear. Secure the end of the twist with a bobby pin.
3. Take the rest of your hair into a side ponytail, just behind your ear.
4. Braid the ponytail and make into a chignon.
5. Tuck the end of the twisted section under the chignon.
6. Put on a little shine spray to smooth away any frizzies.
Rate this photo: