1. First, apply an anti-frizz serum, and blow dry your hair straight using a paddle brush (you're going to want to blow dry your bangs straight and to the side. too).
2. Then, create a side part (it should be pretty severe, here).
3. Then, keeping the part in tact, pull your hair back into a pony tail near the mid-back of your head -- making sure to comb the sides so they're super-sleek.
4. Take the tips of your pony and wrap them around the base and pin to secure.
5. Use a light finishing spray to complete the look.
See More Paris Hilton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: