1. To get Rachel McAdams' hairstyle, mist damp hair with a texturing spray, then blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Apply a styling serum onto the palms of your hands, and then rake your fingers back over the top of your hair.
3. Gather your hair at the ends, then begin rolling your hair vertically, toward your ear. Make sure to keep the roll centered, then secure with bobby pins at the base of your head.
4. Continue rolling and pinning loose pieces until your look resembles a French twist. Smooth the sides of your hair with your fingers as necessary.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Rachel McAdams
Rate this photo: