1. Brush hair, part it to the side and pull it into a low ponytail with an elastic. Leave out a 1- to 2-inch piece of hair underneath.
2. On your last loop with the elastic, pull the ponytail halfway through to make a bun. At least a few inches of the ponytail end should be hanging in devil-may-care fashion against your neck.
3. Wrap the remaining piece of hair (the one that was left out) around the bun, covering the elastic. Either tuck the end of it into the elastic (if you can -- it's tricky though) or secure underneath with a bobby pin.
4. Mist with hairspray if you need the extra hold.
5. Casually tuck any hair that's falling into your face behind your ears.
See More Uma Thurman Hairstyles
Rate this photo: