1. Start with hair that's mostly one length except for a few long layers in front, and bangs cut blunt at eye level.
2. Work mousse through hair and volumizer at the roots.
3. Blow dry hair with a large round brush, curling up and letting the brush stay in place for a few seconds on each section. (When you release the brush, do so vertically, like you're unwinding the curl.) If that didn't work out so well (we know, it's tricky), follow up with a curling iron on your ends.
4. Blow dry your bangs under.
5. Tame flyaways with a little shine serum and mist curls with hairspray to hold.
Rate this photo: