1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Next, use a large barrel curling iron to create loose waves. Clamp hair section at your ends and curl up about halfway up, and then let loose.
3. Rake through your curls using your fingers, and then divide your hair into two sections: one at the top and the other at the bottom.
4. Smooth the front portion down using a lightweight pomade and a soft bristle brush. Make sure to brush in the direction of your curl, and then swoop it off to the side and back.
5. Begin twisting your front portion inward toward your crown. Make sure the twist is not too loose, and secure at the back of your crown with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a spritz of shine serum and a workable hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Rate this photo: