1. To get the look, apply a straightening serum to damp hair and section off hair with clips.
2. Next, with a round brush, dry in 2-inch sections. Pull the brush gently through the hair and twist the brush under slightly at the end so the tips don't look severely straight.
3. When your hair is completely dry, apply a shine serum, making sure it's applied throughout the hair.
4. Next, take about four inches of hair at your forehead and pull it forward. Then, with a teasing comb, lightly tease the hair at your crown -- more teasing equals more height.
5. Then lay the front hair over the teased section, making sure it's pulled straight and sleek (you want it to be fly-away free) and secure in the back of the crown with a few bobby pins.
6. Finish off the look with a holding spray, making sure to get the bouffant, and the rest of your hair, too.
Rate this photo: