1. To start, apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight, using a paddle brush.
2. Then, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you get the height you want (which for this look, should be pretty high).
3. Smooth the top layer of hair (from ear to ear) over the teased section, making sure it's perfectly straight and smooth, and secure with pins at the back of your head.
4. Next, with a slender curling iron, curl 2-inch sections, and let cool to set the curls in place.
5. Finally run your hands through your hair to loosen the ringlets, and mist with a holding spray.
See More Paris Hilton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: