1. To get Cobie Smulders' hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to wet hair.
2. Rough dry your hair with a hair dryer, scrunching your hair with your fingers as it dries.
3. Once dry, backcomb hair at the crown of your head for added volume.
4. Brush all your hair back into a low bun. Secure bun with bobby pins.
5. Slide on a headband, smoothing all flyaways. To create even more volume behind the headband, use the tail end of a comb to loosen the hair in the back.
6. Finish by spraying hair with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Cobie Smulders Hairstyles
Rate this photo: