1. This look works best on day-old hair. Comb texturizing cream through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use a large barrel curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Let the curls cool before finger-combing through them a bit.
3. Pull all of your hair up into a ponytail at the back of your head, and secure with an elastic. Tug at the top of your head to create a voluminous effect.
4. Take a piece of hair from under your pony and wrap it around your elastic. Pin the ends down with bobby pins.
5. After the curling iron cools down, use it to curl the ends of your bangs to add a flirty touch.
Rate this photo: