1. To get Colbie Caillat’s hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Create an angled center part, then mist a heat protecting spray throughout.
3. Using a ceramic flat iron, begin creating loose waves starting from the back. Clamp 1-inch sections of your hair at the root, then turn your wrist outward to pull the iron forward and away from your face as you slide down the length of your hair. The more you twist the iron outward, the tighter your waves will be.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, rake through the curls with your fingers.
5. Mist your hair lightly with a shine serum and finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Colbie Caillat Hairstyles
Rate this photo: