1. Budget plenty of time. You're going to need to wind all your hair in small, even sections around a curling iron, so that in the end, your curls all match.
2. Apply a rich conditioning styling cream from roots to ends of damp hair.
3. Let it air dry to 80 percent, then finish with a diffuser, to encourage curls.
4. Wrap 1-inch sections of hair around a small 1-inch curling iron. (Brush each section first for smooth results.)
5. Once curls are cool, gently finger comb to separate curls, and mist lightly with shine spray.
Rate this photo: