1. To get the look, apply a straightening cream to damp hair and blow dry straight with a paddle brush.
2. Use a straightener to touch up any wavy sections.
3. Then, create a side part with a comb (it doesn't have to be a perfectly straight part), and tease the hair near the back of your crown with a teasing comb.
4. Pull some of the hair in front of the teased section over, and pin back the sides of your hair, securing with pins.
5. Finally, mist finishing spray to keep hair shiny.
See More Paris Hilton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: