1. To get Kaley Cuoco's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight under low heat with a round brush. Lift hair at the roots to add volume while drying.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, mist large sections of hair with setting spray and wrap them around hot rollers. Pin them to you rhead and allow them to cool for 15 minutes.
4. Take your hair out of the rollers, and brush out the curls with a paddle brush to soften them up.
5. Mist your finished look with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Kaley Cuoco Hairstyles
Rate this photo: