1. Work a curl-enhancing lotion through damp hair and blow dry with a diffuser, scrunching as you go.
2. Wrap the very top layer of your hair, and any strands that usually frame your face, around a half-inch curling iron to get more structured curls. Mist with hairspray.
3. Using fingers, comb and gather hair into a loose ponytail at the nape of your neck, securing it with an elastic.
4. Loop the pony into a bun, tucking in any loose ends. Pin into place with bobby pins that match your hair color. If pieces pop out, smile and let them be -- the messier, the hotter.
5. Mist with firm-hold yet touchable hairspray and pull a few face-framing tendrils out in front if you like.
See More Uma Thurman Hairstyles
Rate this photo: