1. To get Naya Rivera's hairstyle, apply a volumizing leave-in conditioner to damp hair and allow it to air dry.
2. Once your hair is dry, wrap sections around a styling wand. Then tousle through your waves using your fingers to separate them.
3. Use a flat iron to smooth the front sections of your hair away from your face. Tousle your hair gently and separate your waves.
4. Gather your hair back into a ponytail just behind the crown of your head. Then wrap a piece of your hair around the elastic to conceal it.
5. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Naya Rivera Hairstyles
Rate this photo: