1. To get started, apply a straightening serum and blow dry hair straight with a paddle brush.
2. Then, use a comb to create a side part (you're going to want to part it pretty severely).
3. Next, pull your hair back into a tight ponytail below the crown of your head, making sure your side part does not get slicked straight back.
4. Take your hair in the ponytail and braid hair into tiny braids (you're going to want to make each the size of your pinky).
5. Take the ends of the braids and twist them around the base, and secure in place with pins.
6. Finish with a holding spray to keep flyaways at bay.
See More Paris Hilton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: