1. Start by sectioning off hair into two parts: the top half of your head in a horseshoe shape and the bottom half, which you will leave alone for now.
2. Apply an ample amount of strong hold gel or molding cream to your horseshoe shape and tease the hair, starting at the back of your head and working your way forwards until you reach the inch before your forehead.
3. With fine tooth comb, brush that remaining inch over your teased section and start sculpting back, spraying with strong hold hairspray as you mold into shape.
4. Slick back the sides of your hair and pin back underneath the ends of the teased section, hiding the bobby pins.
5. Twist a couple large sections from the bottom half of your hair around the barrel of a curling iron. Spray with hairspray as needed.
See More Kim Kardashian Hairstyles
Rate this photo: