1. To get Abigail Breslin's hairstyle, apply volumizing mousse to the top half of your hair and let it dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is dry, lift up the top layer of your hair and use a teasing comb to add texture underneath the section of hair.
3. Using your fingers, loosely gather the top half of your hair into a half updo and secure it in place with bobby pins.
4. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Finger comb through the curls to break them up a bit.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep your style in place.
See More Abigail Breslin Hairstyles
Rate this photo: