1. To get Taylor Swift's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum onto towel-dried hair and blow dry it straight using a round brush.
2. Create a side part, then mist a heat protecting spray all over your hair.
3. Using a 1.25-inch barrel curling iron, begin curling vertical sections of your hair inward, toward your face. Keep each curl tightly coiled as you go.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, brush through them using a boar bristle brush. Use your hand to smooth the ends of your curls inward toward your face.
5. Tuck the hair on the of your part behind your ear, then finish with a shine-enhancing hairspray.
See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Rate this photo: