1. To get Allyson Felix's hairstyle, apply a straightening serum to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush or comb attachment.
2. Mist a heat protecting spray throughout your hair, then use a ceramic flat iron to smooth out stubborn sections starting from the back. Make sure to run the iron straight down the length of your hair, leaving your ends pin-straight.
3. Once your hair is straight, use a fine-toothed comb to tease at the crown of your head. Leave the top layer smooth to hide the teased sections underneath.
4. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth the sides of your hair back, then pin them behind your crown with bobby pins.
5. Mist your hair lightly with a shine serum and finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Allyson Felix Hairstyles
Rate this photo: