1. If hair is wavy, start by applying a smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry with a flat paddle brush.
2. Section off your dry hair into two sections, from ear to ear, and clip top half of hair away with a no snag clip so you don't dent your hair.
3. Straighten bottom half of hair with a flat iron to get a smooth finish.
4. Undo the top half of hair and part down the middle.
5. Blow dry top of hair with a medium barreled round brush, rolling hair first under and then over, applying heat down the shaft of your hair towards the floor.
See More Kim Kardashian Hairstyles
Rate this photo: