1. Dirty secret: If your hair is just a little dirty (like washed the day before), it'll hold better.
2. Gently tease the hair around your hairline with a bristle brush. Smooth the front of your tease job and put your hair in a high ponytail.
3. Curl your ponytail, section by section with a medium-barreled curling iron. The trick: Wrap hair from the roots down and stop an inch or two from the ends.
4. Comb through the curls, one by one, and pin into place.
5. Finish off with a mist of hairspray.
Rate this photo: