1. To get Amber Heard's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo onto unwashed hair for added texture.
2. Use your fingers to create a loose side part. Divide your hair into three, uneven vertical sections. A thin section by your ear, a slightly larger section at the center back, and the largest section with the rest of your hair.
3. Start off by French braiding the thinnest section of your hair. Secure it with a clear elastic. Then braid the section in the back on the largest section on the side into two normal braids. Secure it with clear elastic.
4. Lightly pull at each of the braids to loosen them, then lightly mist them with hairspray..
5. Drape the largest braid across the top of your head like a headband until it meets the beginning of the medium size braid on the other side. Secure it with bobby pins.
6. Gather both the small French braid and the two combined braids and make a low side bun. Secure with bobby pins and gently pull pieces of your hair at your hairline to frame your face. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray
See More Amber Heard Hairstyles
Rate this photo: