1. To get Ariana Grande's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Spray your hair with heat protectant spray, then run a flat iron over the bottom half of it.
3. Once your hair is straightened, use a teasing comb to tease hair at the front and the crown to add volume.
4. Next, pull hair into a mid-height ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic band.
5. Finish by applying a dime-sized amount of shine serum to your ends, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Ariana Grande Hairstyles
Rate this photo: