1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to wet hair and part your hair on the side.
2. Blow dry your hair straight with a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, set it with large hot rollers. Make sure to roll the hair back and away from the face.
4. After the rollers have cooled, remove them, and spray entire head with a light-hold hairspray.
5. If you didn't get that signature curl at the top of your head with the rollers, go back and use a 2-inch curling iron to recreate it. Finish with more hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Rate this photo: