1. Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair from roots to ends and blow dry with a vent brush for fullness and straightness.
2. Mist your bangs with setting spray (hers are controlled and for that -- you need hold). Blow dry them to the side but leave the outer portion a bit wavy, not spikey.
3. Use a flat iron to spike up a few pieces of bangs and the ends of your hair.
4. Working in 1-inch sections at a time, mist the hair from eye-level down with flexible-hold hairspray and twirl the section until it twists onto itself. Pin in place.
5. Let the twists dry for 20 minutes and release into shiny, beachy waves.
Rate this photo: