1. To get Taylor Swift’s hairstyle, start with second day hair for the best hold. Part your hair off to the side.
2. Wet your hands and smooth the water over any of your hair that rests against your head. Next, run a dime-sized amount of gel through the wet part of your hair to set the sleek look.
3. Tuck your hair behind your ears.
4. Use a flat iron on to straighten any kinks in the dry part of your hair.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Taylor Swift Hairstyles
Rate this photo: