1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, part your hair deeply to the side to start.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair, and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Take the section of hair near the front of your hair (from where the part falls), and bring it over to the other side. Pin it in place above your ear using bobby pins.
5. Finish by misting your gorgeous hairstyle with glossing spray.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Rate this photo: