1. To get Cheryl Hines' hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush, lifting at the root.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin curling sections of your hair using a medium-sized curling iron. Make sure to curl away from your face.
3. Lightly tease the crown of your hair for added volume. Divide your hair horizontally at eye level to create a half-updo. Allow your face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
4. Smooth the top layer of that section using your fingers as you gather it behind your crown. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Finish by misting hair with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Cheryl Hines Hairstyles
Rate this photo: