1. To get Uma Thurman's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing mousse to damp hair, and scrunch with your fingers for body and texture.
2. Dry hair under medium heat with a small round brush to create curl in your hair.
3. Once your hair is dry, apply a definition paste to your fingers and separate your curls from mid-section to ends (be sure to leave texture the crown area).
4. Next, finger comb hair back and twist it into a low chignon bun at the nape of your neck. Make sure to secure hair loosely enough with bobby pins to allow a few loose hairs to fall naturally.
5. To finish the look, mist all over with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Uma Thurman Hairstyles
Rate this photo: