1. First, apply a straightening cream or serum and blow dry hair (including your bangs) straight with a paddle brush.
2. Then, go over your hair with a straightener, catching any wavy parts you may have missed.
3. Next, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb to your desired height.
4. Smooth the top layer of hair over the teased section and add a headband about an inch back from your forehead for a little something extra.
5. Finally, if you have bangs, tousle them in the front (the messier the better).
See More Paris Hilton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: