1. To get Rooney Mara's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to wet hair and blow dry using a large round brush (including your bangs).
2. Wrap sections of your hair around large hot rollers, and pin them into place to set. Once the rollers have cooled, take out your curls.
3. Use a boar bristle brush to smooth all of your hair into a high ponytail, and secure it with an elastic. Backcomb the pony with a rattail comb to give it more height, and smooth it back over.
4. Wrap the pony around two fingers until it rolls up into itself. Use bobby pins to secure the roll in place.
5. Mist your entire look with strong-hold hairspray to add shine and lock in the style.
See More Rooney Mara Hairstyles
Rate this photo: