1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a texturizing moisturizer to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a round brush or comb attachment.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a heat protectant spray throughout your hair, then use a flat iron to smooth hair out evenly. Be sure to straighten your bangs naturally and sweep them over to one side.
3. Next, begin wrapping 1 to 2-inch sections of your hair around a small barrel styling wand. Start from the back about three inches away from your roots, then work your way through to the ends.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, use your fingers to pull the curls apart gently.
5. Spritz shine serum over your hair then finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Rate this photo: