1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, apply a palm-sized amount of volumizing mousse onto damp hair and blow dry 2-inch sized sections one at a time using a large round brush.
2. Tease your hair at the roots and crown to create height.
3. Mist a 2-inch section of hair with styling spray and wrap the lower portion around an extra-large curling iron. Hold in place for a few seconds to set the curl and then release. Repeat all over, rolling the front sections toward your face.
4. Run a wide-toothed comb through your hair in the direction of the curl to blend it into soft waves.
5. Mist your hair thoroughly with a finishing spray to tame flyaways and boost shine.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Rate this photo: