1. To get Christina Hendricks hairstyle, apply a texturizing spray with a heat protectant to hair then blow dry using a round brush to add volume to roots.
2. Starting from the nape of your neck, use a medium-sized barrel curling iron to curl 2-inch sections of your hair. Curl in the opposite direction of your previous layer as you move on to new layers of your hair.
3. For your top layers of hair, working around your side part, make sure to curl your hair away from your face and in the same direction.
4. When all of your hair is curled, loosen curls with your fingers and smooth a shine serum onto your palms and then throughout your hair.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Christina Hendricks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: