1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream to your hair and blow dry straight with a paddle brush. Don't fret if it's not perfectly straight, you're going to curl most of it anyway.
2. Then, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron, curl all of your hair, misting each piece before and after with hairspray.
3. Once hair is completely curly, rake your hands through it a little bit, so it loosens up any ringlets -- you don't want it to be perfectly curly for this look.
4. Then, make a part directly down the middle of your head with a comb, going all the way to the back of the crown.
5. To finish, mist with a light-hold hairspray and add a metallic headband for some extra pizzazz.
Rate this photo: