1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, rub a texturizing serum throughout hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Create a deep side part, then begin making waves with your hair using a styling wand or wrapping hair sections around a 1-inch curling iron. Be sure to match the size of your hair section with the size of the heating tool.
3. Once you've finished, tease the ends your hair to enhance volume.
4. Next, create a faux bob by tucking the ends of your hair inward, toward your neck and securing the ends at the base of your head with bobby pins. You will likely need to do this in three sections: two sections on either side of your head, and one section in back.
5. Spritz with a strong-hold hairspray to finish. Complete the look with a sparkly headband or hair clip.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Rate this photo: