1. If your hair isn't straight, apply a straightening cream, and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Clip half of your hair up, and dry section by section, making sure to flip the brush under at the tips, so you get a soft, rounded finish.
2. Blow dry bangs straight and part to the side.
3. Then, part your hair as well, and use a teasing comb to tease on the side with the most hair, then smooth the top layer over the teased portion.
4. Finally, work in a shine serum to sheen up your 'do.
See More Paris Hilton Hairstyles
Rate this photo: