1. To start, apply a curl cream to all of your hair (even the often-forgotten lower layers).
2. Blow dry your roots using a diffuser, and try to minimize the amount you touch your hair because you want it as curly as possible, minus frizz (obviously).
3. When your hair is dry, take a curling iron, and touch up any curls that need some extra oomph.
4. Create a side part with a comb, then, with a teasing comb, take the hair at the back of your crown, and tease to your heart's desire.
5. Mist with a holding hairspray, then add a headband of your choice for a saccharine touch. With this look, no one will believe it was you who wrecked the car/took the last Diet Coke/whatever.
Rate this photo: