1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply straightening cream to damp hair.
2. Then, clip up the top half your hair and use a round brush to dry the lower section, piece by piece. When the brush gets to the tips, twist your wrist at the end to curl it under slightly. Then dry the top section.
3. Then, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a comb (only a little, refrain from tease-overkill).
4. Smooth the top layer of hair over the teased section.
5. Finally, create a side part -- make sure it's very severe -- then finish with a light holding spray so that the side part stays in place.
See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Rate this photo: