1. To get Cody Horn's hairstyle, apply a styling cream to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron through your hair to smooth out any untamed pieces.
3. Lightly tease the crown of your hair using a fine-toothed comb. Be sure to leave a front layer smooth so it can mask the tease sections underneath.
4. Rub a styling pomade or gel onto your hands and smooth the sides of your hair back. Use a soft brush to distribute the product evenly.
5. As you brush the sides of your hair back, use bobby pins to secure pieces down near the nape of your neck.
6. Run your fingers backward through the top section of your hair and finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Cody Horn Hairstyles
Rate this photo: