1. Apply a volumizing mousse, then blow dry hair straight with a medium round brush (it's a slight helmet-head look, we know).
2. While hair is still warm, run an itty-bit of pomade between your hands and part bangs to the side, then create one large pin curl with them. Pin in place over your forehead.
3. With a 1-inch curling iron, work around your head to curl hair ends under.
4. Rub a some pomade or wax between hands and smooth over the rest of your hair, tucking select pieces behind your ears.
5. Release the pin curl and shape it to the side. Pin into place if it won't stay put.
6. Set bangs and curls with hairspray.
Rate this photo: