1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly.
2. Prepare your hair by misting a heat protecting throughout. Then create a deep side part.
3. Next, use a flat iron to smooth your hair down the length, slightly waving the ends outward as you go. Use the flat iron to smooth your front sections back as necessary.
4. Tease layers of your hair underneath to create volume. Then rub your fingers into a styling pomade and tousle your roots and ends of your hair to shape.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Rate this photo: