1. Rub texturizing cream through dry hair and part your hair to the side.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair to add some texture, and finger comb them out into waves.
3. Bring all of your hair up so that it bunches at the back and falls right below your chin, and tuck the ends under and pin them down.
4. Let any loose pieces of hair fall out around your face, and re-curl them for a romantic effect.
5. Mist your finished look with a frizz-minimizing hairspray.
See More Rachel Weisz Hairstyles
Rate this photo: