1. Start by spritzing your hair with a beach spray product before styling.
2. Blow dry your hair with a diffuser to bring out that nice, beachy texture.
3. For drama, create a perfect center part and gather hair loosely at the nape of the neck. Tie it back with an elastic.
4. Make sure you keep the sides loose and baggy to create the faux bob and give it a sexy, unkempt look.
5. Dip your fingers in gel and wrap a few strands in the front around them for more defined waves that don't look fried.
Rate this photo: